Video: Brock’s Performance president, Brock Davidson, an avid performance enthusiast and past national championship winning rider as well as tuner, explains how to adjust the rear suspension on his 2013 FLTRX Road Glide Custom for hard drag-style launches. Follow along as he explains how the enhanced rebound dampening characteristics of the Brock’s Performance Bagger Dragshock™ by Öhlins (Street Version demonstrated here) relates to the launch, even under adverse conditions, while also providing the quality street ride that Öhlins’ products are praised for around the world.
- Available exclusively through Brock’s Performance
- Designed to meet Brock’s rigorous specifications
- Three-way adjustability for set-up: preload, ride-height and motion control
- Custom internals precisely control launch to help prevent wheelies and tire spin
- Broad adjustability for the street and strip
- Öhlins world-renowned quality, for a smooth ride and long life