Thank you for visiting the human resource department of Brock’s Performance. Our growth has created career opportunities at our corporate headquarters in Beavercreek, Ohio (A suburb of Dayton). We offer team members exciting work, great benefits, all in a fun, dynamic environment that encourages learning and growth. So, if you’ve ever thought about working for a fun, casual, upbeat, challenging, people-oriented company, why not check out what opportunities we have available as listed. For consideration please email resumes and correspondence to: HumanResources@BrocksPerformance.com
Customer Service Specialist
The Job in Under 7 Seconds
Designed for the person that has a passion for delivering outstanding customer service while working in an exciting and growing company. This position is responsible for interfacing with customers by phone; recording customer information and order requests into the computer for processing as well as offering technical support for all of our products. Knowledge of motorcycles is desirable but not required.
As part of the team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Customer Service & Sales
- Order Processing
- Problem Resolution and Tech Support
- Data Entry
- Working in fulfillment during peak times
Must-Have Skills / Qualifications:
- Previous telephone sales, customer service, or retail experience is a plus, but not required for this position.
- Excellent communication and English language skills (oral and written)
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Word and Outlook
Full-time position 8-5pm M-F. Pay commensurates with experience.
Apply by Email resume or work history to HumanResources@BrocksPerformance.com
* No walk-in‘s, or phone calls, please!