On April 29th, 2012, Team Warp 12 Racing rider, Racheal Johnson, achieved dual racing milestones aboard Shane Burton’s 2012 Kawasaki ZX-14R. Most notably, Racheal was inducted into the East Coast Timing Association’s Ohio Mile 200 MPH Club as their first female member during this inaugural event by setting a record over 200 MPH in the MPS/F-1650/4 class with her 201.76 MPH run. Additionally, Racheal now carries with her the distinction of being the first person to officially pilot a ZX-14R over 200 MPH in certified land speed racing competition.
Eat you heart out boys!
For more information on the products used:
- CT Series™ Megaphone Full Exhaust System
- BST Carbon Fiber Wheels
- Dynojet Power Commander V
- Front End Lowering Kit
- Clutch Mod Kit
- Worldwide Bearings – Ceramic Wheel Bearings
- Vortex Rear Sprockets
- Ohlins Steering Damper
- Fully Adjustable Winbdow Links
- Guhl Motors – Brock Flashed ECU
- Alisyn Oil – Less Than Zero Weight
- Petron Plus Oil Additive
- VP Racing Fuels MR12